As a seasoned Florida Real Estate Broker, I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it's a life-changing experience. That's why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. My philosophy is simple: Clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you're not left with an amazing experience, I haven't done my job. I don't measure success through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction of my clients.
I was born and raised in Maryland, right outside of Washington D.C. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Administration from Towson University. I realized that sales was his calling and decided to move down to sunny South Florida to pursue a career in Real Estate. Living in Miami Beach, I quickly earned my way to the top of the industry. I am a multi-million dollar producer with sales ranging from income-producing properties to luxury ocean view penthouses.
Ask anyone of my clients, past or present, and they will all say that my passion, drive, and work ethic are a few of the reasons why they hired me and will continue doing business with me in the future.
Huge Local Exposure
Huge Local Exposure
- Professional photographs and a comprehensive description for the property will appear in the South East Florida and Miami Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
- A custom email marketing campaign will be created and sent out to regional and local brokerages (including property managers and realtors), past and present clients, and prospective buyers and investors.
- A unique website will be created for the property.
- Over 10,000 'Just Listed' postcards will be mailed out to local residents.
- With the seller's permission, an Open House will be held targeting area brokers and interested buyers.
- A custom social media campaign will be created.
- An exclusive online brochure will be created and will be included in the E-Blast marketing.
The Blue Diamond condominium in Miami Beach has a very unique listing for sale that might generate tons of buzz around the South Florida real estate community. Penthouse 4201 recently just hit the market with an asking price of $3.5 million. The purchase price is shown as U.S. dollars but the sellers are willing to…Read More
"Absolutely exceeded my expectations! I met with many agents before I decided to sell my condo but as soon as I was introduced to Eric, I was sold! His creativity, knowledge, passion, and focus were just some of the qualities that make him a phenomenal Realtor. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate! A++ " Maria G.
"Eric 's expertise and professionalism , along with his geographic knowledge were a plus in our home search and purchase. He would be an asset to anyone looking to buy a home. I highly recommend him ." Robert N.
"Eric was a true professional. He was supportive from the moment I listed through the closing and now a broker I will use for life. I highly recommend anyone looking in the South Florida market to check out SOL/MAR." Michael B.
SOL / MAR REAL ESTATE
550 11th Street Suite 104 Miami Beach, Florida 33139
©2017 Realty Candy. All Rights Reserved.